NICORETTE® QuickMist SmartTrack™ Mouthspray
The first stop smoking NRT spray that uses near field communication to connect to a behavioural support app
- Starts to relieve cravings in 60 seconds after two 1 mg sprays1
- 2.5 times more effective at helping smokers quit compared with placebo at 52 weeks2
- RR: 2.48, 95% CI: 1.24–4.94; absolute abstinence rates: placebo 9/161 [5.6%], nicotine mouthspray 44/318 [13.8%], p<0.012
- Patients can track each dose by tapping the cannister to their phone to open the app
- The app allows patients to:
- Track their progress against a personalised quit plan
- Set their own goals
- Receive helpful tips and support on how to stop smoking
- Available in Freshmint flavour
- Click here for prescribing information
CI, confidence interval; NRT, nicotine replacement therapy; RR, risk ratio
- Hansson A et al. BMJ Open 2012;2:e001618.
- Tønnesen P et al. Eur Respir J 2012;40:548–554.